Thursday 15 October 2015

Being busy (and lazy)

Hi all,

I know I haven't been active with the blog at all. At first there where so many things to do and see around + the 5 day long holiday "Silver Week" during which I went to Kyoto. After that I had to study for a Japanese language exam as well as write a monthly report for the EU-Japan Centre. I also signed up for the JLPT exam (level N3) and been studying quite a lot since then (I must do that in order to pass the JLPT as passing it seems so far away at the moment...).

I have too many photos and videos to sort out and I'm being lazy, which means I rather do almost anything else than write the blog. (oops :P) But I'm planning to post a lot of things that happened during the past month soon.

Today I had the second conversation test at school and it went ok, even though I was worried before it. We'll probably get the results already tomorrow, so I'll let you know later when I write about the school. Tomorrow well only have half a day of school as in the afternoon were are going to the Ikebukuro Bosaikan Life Safety Learning Center, which means we'll experience a typhoon, an earthquake and escaping a burning house (or something like that) through simulations there.

On the weekend I'll have a home stay with a Japanese family for one night. Looking forward to that! :)

This was just a small update that I'm alive and well (though tired). I'll promise to write more soon!

Edit// Oh, and if you have something you would like to know about the life here or something about Japan or the programme in general, tell me and I'll try my best to answer and/or write about that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment